AmigaActive (2124/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:31 May 2000 at 22:48:30
Subject:Re: Online column

Hello Samuel,

On 30-May-00, you wrote:

>> I met a few people I know, including Paul Compton, Phil Stephens
>> and Simon Archer.

>> I recognised Neil Bothwick and Andrew Korn, but they were busy, so
>> I didn't interrupt them.

> you didnt come and say hi to me!! :(

Sorry, I /did/ see you, and I /did /recognise you from the pic on your website,
so I've no excuse really :(

> And i couldnt be missed - Kickstart T-shirt, My name on my Kickstart
> badge, a clickboom cap with a star wars pin on it....most often

I was going to come and say "hello" (though you probably wouldn't have
a clue who I was :) but by the time I worked my way round to the
stage, you weren't there!

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

"Youth is a blunder; Manhood a struggle; Old Age a regret."